Equipment Rental Fees
RENTAL FEES - OAHU
For detailed information, click on the rides name.
- Century Wheel$15,000
- Crazy Plane$6,500
- Dizzy Dragons$2,625
- Jungle Twist$3,750
- Magic Maze$3,750
- Pharaoh’s Fury$10,000
- Spring Ride$3,750
- Super Slide$3,750
- Super Sizzler$10,000
- Umbrella Jeeps/VWs$2,625
- Umbrella Quads$2,625
- Wave Swinger$20,000
- Water Game$2,175
- Star Dart$950
- There is a minimum rental fee of $5,000+ tax.
- The rental fee is for one day (up to 8 hours).
- The second-day rental fee is 50% of day one.
- The rental of rides includes operators to set up, operate, and dismantle the rides.
- The rental of games does not include an operator or merchandise, but it does include one supervisor to instruct the event’s volunteers on the proper operation of the games.
- If the event does not want to provide volunteers to operate the games, the fee for Fernandez to provide game staffing is $20 per person per hour.
- The games that rent for $950 also require the purchase of a minimum of $400 worth of merchandise.
- The Poperoo fee includes balloons for the event volunteers to inflate. If the event wants Fernandez personnel to inflate the balloons, the fee is $40/bag. It takes four bags of balloons to fill the board.
- The hauling charge for each rented item is $250 each way.
- The rental fee for the generator and fuel used to provide power to operate the equipment depends upon the amount of equipment rented. The minimum is $500.